This live recording is a unique and sacred experience , a journey into our true self beyond life and death. The inspired sounds with cello, voices and singing bowls call our elements to unite with Source in realms of wholeness and bliss.
Gabriella’s voice calls the soul, guiding, receiving, loving, caressing, creating an energy field of pure love and light. The cello accompanies her with gravitas and noble resonance, honouring life on Earth and all the gifts we receive.
‘This is truly a remarkable composition. Its intention is to help us all in transitions through life, death and beyond. It can be played at any time we have the desire to reconnect with Source. It can also be used specifically in preparation for the release of our spirit and to accompany a loved one’s dying process.
The idea for this CD came to me when my mother was dying. I sang to her tenderly and sweetly, which seemed to ease her passing enourmously. Gabriella’s voice and intention encapsulates everything I envisioned and much more. I hope many souls can gain comfort and peace from this wherever they are in their journey. With blessings.
Caroline Shaw (Co-producer)
- The Pathway opens – (singing bowls and voices)
- The Soul’s calling – (cello and voice)
- In the Void – (singing bowl and voice)
- The Door of Transformation – (cello and voice)
- Song of Thanks giving – (cello and voice)
- Dance of Light – (Kalimba Sansula)
- Peace – (Tubular Bell and voice)
- Beyond Duality – (cello and voice)
- Unbounded Spirit – (singing bowl and voice)
- Welcome Home to who you truly are – (cello and voice)
- The choir of CO-creation – (cello and voices)
recorded live in Cranham church/ Glos February 2009
mastered by Paul Libson
produced by Violet Diamond (Caroline Shaw & Gabriella Kapfer)
Music by Gabriella Kapfer with backing vocals by Jehanne and Rob Mehta (www.jehannemehta.com/earthwards.htm)
contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
in association with Felicity Warner www.soulmidwives.co.uk